Our Church Hall
Pulloxhill Church Hall is situated at the south end of the village past the church in Church Road.
The Hall, which was designed by Arthur Reeve, was opened on November 3 1880 with a parish tea and entertainment. It was funded by Lady Cowper and built in a corner of the vicarage garden to provide a parish room for Mothers Meetings, Temperance meetings, concerts etc.
Since that date it has been in use continuously and is now home to the Pulloxhill Chimes, the Pulloxhill Singers and the Pulloxhill Players for their rehearsals as well as the Keep Fit Club and the Brownies.
PCC meetings and social events are held there regularly and the Hall can be hired for private functions.
While the PCC have overall responsibility for the building, the hall is managed by a committee chaired by Paddy Schofield.
Contact details: Paddy Schofield
Booking Secretary: Carol Lumb